Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 39,257 Pound ($5,895) in Jackson, Mississippi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,286 (33 minutes ago)