Cost of living comparison between Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.014 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,871 Pound (R$ 10,861) in Jaboatao dos Guararapes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)