Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.835 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 25% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,128 Pound (1,704TL) in İzmit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)