Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.898 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 28% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,636 Pound (3,496TL) in İzmit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)