Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.858 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 32% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 12,846 Pound (3,330TL) in İzmit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)