Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,172 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.890 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 22% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,892 Pound (5,233TL) in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (26 minutes ago)