Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 986 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.806 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 29% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,638 Pound (5,423TL) in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)