Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.135 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,633 Pound (R$ 11,068) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)