Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.557 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 52,111 Pound (R$ 9,378) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)