Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,419 prices entered by 877 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.815 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 24% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,089 Pound (5,527TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)