Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,796 prices entered by 979 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.794 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,797 Pound (10,476TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)