Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15628 SDG / PKR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,652 Pound (₨176,939) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)