Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.873 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,500 Pound (1,335TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)