Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.995 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 30% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,905 Pound (4,231TL) in İskenderun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)