Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Isfahan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00043 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 8,169 Pound (﷼ 19,008,883) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)