Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.045 SDG / JOD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 85% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 30,084 Pound (Dinar 3,326) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)