Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Iranshahr have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 29,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 25,746 Pound (﷼ 136,403,191) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rijeka costs 200 kn (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)