Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.556 SDG / PEN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 21,000 Pound (S/. 3,780) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sheffield costs £1.58 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥345 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)