Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.057 SDG / PEN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,000 Pound (S/. 7,291) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)