Cost of living comparison between Iquitos, Peru and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.882 SDG / PEN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,625 Pound (S/. 8,303) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (30 minutes ago)