Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.059 SDG / PEN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 8,500 Pound (S/. 4,128) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)