Cost of living comparison between Iquique, Chile and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00954 SDG / CLP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,248 Pound (CH$445,248) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (39 minutes ago)