Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03027 SDG / CLP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 69% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 96,243 Pound (CH$3,180,005) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (about 1 hour ago)