Cost of living comparison between Ipswich, United Kingdom and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.459 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipswich (United Kingdom) is 64% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 128,355 Pound (£17,207) in Ipswich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)