Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.408 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,052 Pound ($3,598) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)