Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.799 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 112% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 33,069 Pound (€4,864) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)