Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.151 SDG / GBP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 99% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 143,567 Pound (£5,708) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)