Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.888 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 56% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,454 Pound (€2,824) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (33 minutes ago)