Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.745 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 55% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,146 Pound (€4,321) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)