Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09390 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,712 Pound (₨28,878) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (34 minutes ago)