Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.164 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 139% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 78,716 Pound (R$ 15,243) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (44 minutes ago)