Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Ilorin have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01887 SDG / NGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 43,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 43,000 Pound (2,279,163 ₦) in Ilorin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,615 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)