Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Ilorin have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01865 SDG / NGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 40,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 40,000 Pound (2,144,241 ₦) in Ilorin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Conakry costs 18,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)