Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12969 SDG / PHP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,042 Pound (Php38,878) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 2 hours ago)