Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33643 SDG / PHP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 23,000 Pound (Php68,365) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (about 1 hour ago)