Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13293 SDG / PHP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,556 Pound (Php41,800) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)