Cost of living comparison between Ilmenau, Germany and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.608 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilmenau (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,352 Pound (€3,231) in Ilmenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)