Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Ilam have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00048 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 11,000 Pound (﷼ 22,969,276) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort-de-France costs €1.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,347 (about 1 hour ago)