Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00020 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,400 Pound (﷼ 21,598,655) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)