Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.054 SDG / PEN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,700 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 7,700 Pound (S/. 3,749) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (8 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)