Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.055 SDG / PEN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,750 Pound (S/. 1,825) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)