Cost of living in Ibb, Yemen compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.02664 SDG / YER *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibb (Yemen) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,000 Pound (225,184 ﷼) in Ibb.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)