Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00229 SDG / COP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 34% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,063 Pound (COL$8,747,966) in Ibague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)