Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00222 SDG / COP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 35% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,910 Pound (COL$9,884,007) in Ibague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (38 minutes ago)