Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00221 SDG / COP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 31% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,190 Pound (COL$4,164,607) in Ibague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)