Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00228 SDG / COP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 31% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,058 Pound (COL$3,972,707) in Ibague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)