Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10426 SDGX / NGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 35% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 81,056 Pound (1,627,471 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 60,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)