Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10817 SDGX / NGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 37% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 219,220 Pound (1,673,501 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 160,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)