Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.838 SDG / RON *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,421 Pound (6,215 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)