Cost of living in Hyderabad, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,867 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10190 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,756 Pound (₨154,626) in Hyderabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)