Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37605 SDG / EGP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 70% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,591 Pound (E£ 12,208) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)