Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.779 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,183 Pound (€2,209) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.39 (about 1 hour ago)