Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.131 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 48,843 Pound (€2,207) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (about 1 hour ago)