Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.990 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 14,792 Pound (€1,851) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)