Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.888 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,917 Pound (€2,601) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)