Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.057 SDG / PEN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,829 Pound (S/. 1,861) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (32 minutes ago)