Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.601 SDG / TWD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 28,000 Pound (46,554 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)