Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.563 SDG / THB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 26% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 80,894 Pound (143,630 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (37 minutes ago)