Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20108 SDG / THB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 32,981 Pound (164,015 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)