Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00033 SDG / BYR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 18% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,262 Pound (9,807,127 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (39 minutes ago)