Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.450 SDG / BYN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,500 Pound (1,304 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 1 hour ago)