Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10262 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 14% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,572 Pound (₨34,807) in Howrah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.11 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)