Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.055 SDG / DKK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 80% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 50,371 Pound (kr47,733) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $14 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)