Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.979 SDG / DKK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 117% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 184,780 Pound (kr62,030) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 85,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)