Cost of living comparison between Horsens, Denmark and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.930 SDG / DKK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 68% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 31,450 Pound (kr33,819) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)