Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,326 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 108,673 Pound ($16,318) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)