Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 899 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.400 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 133,838 Pound ($20,913) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)