Cost of living comparison between Honolulu, Hawaii, United States and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.070 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 135,878 Pound ($22,386) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)