Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.827 SDG / SBD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 5% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,717 Pound (23,839 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)