Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.858 SDG / SBD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 6% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,559 Pound (34,449 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)