Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.823 SDG / SBD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 5% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,427 Pound (19,962 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (41 minutes ago)