Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.336 SDG / SBD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 107,838 Pound (46,155 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)