Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,961 prices entered by 365 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.295 SDG / HKD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 91% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 520,012 Pound (HK$226,561) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 272,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 29 (about 1 hour ago)