Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,639 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.825 SDG / HKD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 77% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 110,782 Pound (HK$134,346) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)