Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,870 prices entered by 322 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.855 SDG / HKD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 74% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 163,292 Pound (HK$191,040) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (8 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)