Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,949 prices entered by 356 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.853 SDG / HKD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 69% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 178,821 Pound (HK$209,636) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 106,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (44 minutes ago)