Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,437 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.836 SDG / HKD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 77% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 165,527 Pound (HK$198,092) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (31 minutes ago)