Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,640 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 SDG / HKD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 78% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 167,297 Pound (HK$194,841) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)