Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.024 SDG / BYN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 8% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,038 Pound (1,002 BYN) in Homyel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)