Cost of living comparison between Homyel, Belarus and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00032 SDG / BYR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,393 Pound (10,480,805 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)