Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.01244 SDG / SYP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 20% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 596 Pound (47,939 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €1.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 7,790 (about 1 hour ago)