Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Homs have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.09136 SDG / SYP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,352 Pound (47,641 £) in Homs to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)