Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Homs have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.03487 SDG / SYP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 1,549 Pound (44,415 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)