Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Homs have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.01293 SDG / SYP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 18% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 540 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 444 Pound (34,366 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €670 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)