Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.052 SDGX / AUD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 110% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 178,169 Pound (AU$13,425) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 85,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)