Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.791 SDGX / AUD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 91% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 63,089 Pound (AU$12,603) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 700,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)