Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.549 SDGX / AUD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 109% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 154,668 Pound (AU$11,753) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元280,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)