Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.690 SDGX / AUD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 92% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 65,300 Pound (AU$12,486) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (38 minutes ago)