Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.925 SDGX / AUD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 96% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 189,993 Pound (AU$13,350) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 97,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)