Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.310 SDG / AUD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 64% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 52,426 Pound (AU$9,874) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (34 minutes ago)