Cost of living comparison between Hobart, Australia and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.840 SDG / AUD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 55% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,354 Pound (AU$3,999) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)