Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.134 SDG / AUD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 97% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 167,671 Pound (AU$12,766) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 85,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)