Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.368 SDG / AUD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 98% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 158,438 Pound (AU$11,852) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)