Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.968 SDG / AUD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 66% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 25,863 Pound (AU$5,206) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (30 minutes ago)