Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00031 SDG / VND *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 14% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 19,891 Pound (64,516,186 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caracas costs Bs 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)