Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 SDG / VND
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 15% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 10,639 Pound (37,951,209 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)