Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 SDG / VND *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 61,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 60,753 Pound (77,450,581 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)