Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 SDG / VND *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 12% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14,072 Pound (48,010,961 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €700 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tangerang costs Rp 2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)