Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05972 SDG / JPY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 124% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 34,934 Pound (¥584,969) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)