Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.05628 SDG / JPY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 128% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 213,937 Pound (¥3,801,429) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (36 minutes ago)