Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05845 SDG / JPY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 129% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 196,778 Pound (¥3,366,547) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 86,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiel costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)