Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.05986 SDG / JPY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 125% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 213,813 Pound (¥3,572,003) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 95,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)