Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16777 SDG / JPY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 167% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 667,541 Pound (¥3,978,908) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 250,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)