Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.076 SDG / ILS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 116% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 274,864 Pound (54,146 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 127,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)