Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.843 SDG / ILS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 120% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 96,737 Pound (52,500 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 44,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (33 minutes ago)