Cost of living comparison between Herzliya, Israel and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.645 SDG / ILS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 78% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 133,155 Pound (80,948 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)