Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.711 SDG / ILS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 80% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 140,997 Pound (82,415 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (34 minutes ago)