Cost of living in Hermosillo, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.902 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hermosillo (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 30,972 Pound (Mex$ 34,328) in Hermosillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)